Who Is this Scott Beast

plenzmd1

I have never heard of this guy, but i cannot see to many people wanting to run Ryan if this guy is there to protect the ice.

Problem is, he wouldn't crack the top six if the Sabres got rid of 2 defenseman. I like the idea, but there is a reason he is the 7th D-man on the Wild. Punching is his best/only skill.

Problem is, he wouldn't crack the top six if the Sabres got rid of 2 defenseman. I like the idea, but there is a reason he is the 7th D-man on the Wild. Punching is his best/only skill.

But man by the looks of it, he does that punching thing really well :thumbsup: Just saying I know the Sabres have gone in a diffrenet direction, but if ya wanted a guy to help protect Miller a bit in the 2nd half of the year, and keeps guys like Gomez ruining their season again, that dude is just plain nasty.

Put him and Myers together..two 6'8 guys on the ice together be cool.

As far as I can tell he's their 7th defenseman/enforcer. How the Wild managed to employ 2 (Boogard) 6'8" 270lbs hockey players is astounding.

Not sure if either can play hockey, but really, does it matter?

I don't understand how they're constantly carrying zero skill goons like that up in Minnesota. They're awful hockey players and it is clearly not bringing results on the ice.

Archived