If I Could Ever Be A Fly On The Wall

bob_sauve28

I'd like to have it be this year. I know its a ways to the trade deadline, but boy, is the future now? You can argue this both ways, but I think this team right now with a nice addition of some offensive fire power could win the cup. Looks like we have a core group of players that will be here for awhile--Miller, Myers, Pommer, Roy, Vanek, Butler, Sekara, you know. Would we really miss a couple of first round picks needed to get a serious rent a player? As the team stands right now I just don't think they have enough to win it.

I'd like to have it be this year. I know its a ways to the trade deadline, but boy, is the future now? You can argue this both ways, but I think this team right now with a nice addition of some offensive fire power could win the cup. Looks like we have a core group of players that will be here for awhile--Miller, Myers, Pommer, Roy, Vanek, Butler, Sekara, you know. Would we really miss a couple of first round picks needed to get a serious rent a player? As the team stands right now I just don't think they have enough to win it.

All the flies would actually be at my house, because I would s$^T all over myself if they did make a big trade.

Would we have to give up a part of the current team for this missing piece?

Would we have to give up a part of the current team for this missing piece?

Have to? I dunno, but I'd be willing to trade any number of the forawrds in a package that could bring us a very talented rent a player. Is Roy untouchable? Stafford? Even Vanek. I'd leave Miller, Butler, Sekara, Myers and I don't know who else on the "don't trade" list. I'd be willing to listen to any deal under those terms.

Archived