Enroth up, Lalime down

tom webster

Ugh! That's brutal. :sick:

And this guy is supposed to be an NHL-caliber backup goaltender? He's either due a change of scenery or an end to his "cup of coffee" run.

(BTW, when are you going to restart your "S'all right Saturday" thread? Either I've been out of the loop or we haven't seen it restarted in a while.)

I meant to restart it yesterday. I keep forgetting. Also, I've been wandering away a lot lately.

Lalime loses another AHL game, allowing four goals?

What now?

I guess the Pirates "play differently" in front of Lalime than they do Enroth. :doh:

This team better find a backup goalie quick or go trade for some goal scoring. If not, there will about 100 threads next spring on the topic of how this team missed the playoffs yet again.

I guess the Pirates "play differently" in front of Lalime than they do Enroth. :doh:

This team better find a backup goalie quick or go trade for some goal scoring. If not, there will about 100 threads next spring on the topic of how this team missed the playoffs yet again.

I wonder if Enthron is ready for an NHL start?

I wonder if Enthron is ready for an NHL start?

I wonder too. The name alone would intimidate the opposition shooters. ENTHRON REJECTS YOUR OFFERING AND NOW MY DEADLY LASER VISION WILL INCINERATE YOU.

I kid. You know I love you bobby oh.

Archived