Suspension Chart?

plenzmd1

Well, here is the answer. Found this on another site I was on, and found it funny. But, however funny it may be, it is also quite accurate. Just follow the chart and compare the OV and Kaleta hits from last week.post-87-12596163685291_thumb.gif

2nd from the top right seems to have been tailor-made for Mike Richards.

Heck no, that guy's not dirty, we've never suspended him, so this hit HAS to be an aberation, because we'd've suspended him one of the previous 7 times he'd done that if he'd ever done that before. But clearly he hasn't done that because this is the real 1st time he's ever done that. Stop misrememberin' things; those other hits were nothing at all like this one, so if he does THIS again, then we'll suspend him, but because he's a model citizen we don't expect him ever to do something like this again. Now, what were we talkin' 'bout? Oh, yeah, that Mike Richards, he's a heck of a good player, and a clean one to boot. Modeled right after Booby Clarke, now there was a great, clean player.

2nd from the top right seems to have been tailor-made for Mike Richards.

Heck no, that guy's not dirty, we've never suspended him, so this hit HAS to be an aberation, because we'd've suspended him one of the previous 7 times he'd done that if he'd ever done that before. But clearly he hasn't done that because this is the real 1st time he's ever done that. Stop misrememberin' things; those other hits were nothing at all like this one, so if he does THIS again, then we'll suspend him, but because he's a model citizen we don't expect him ever to do something like this again. Now, what were we talkin' 'bout? Oh, yeah, that Mike Richards, he's a heck of a good player, and a clean one to boot. Modeled right after Booby Clarke, now there was a great, clean player.

Mike Richards - Great hockey player, and cheapshotting little piece of human garbage.

I wonder what the Flyers fans like him for the most?

No wait! I don't....

Mike Richards - Great hockey player, and cheapshotting little piece of human garbage.

I wonder what the Flyers fans like him for the most?

No wait! I don't....

I can only speak for one Flyers fan I talk to, and even he is pissed that Richards didn't get suspended for that hit. I do know another Flyers fan that thinks the hit was fine though, so I guess it balances out.

Archived