[OT] Man v. Food (Sabres reference)

NavySabre

Does anyone else watch the show Man v. Food?

I saw the recent episode from Charleston, SC and in the restaurant where Adam takes the challenge, he talks to a guy wearing a Buffalo Sabres tee-shirt (who much like our beloved Sabres, was unable to rise the challenge).

Does anyone else watch the show Man v. Food?

I saw the recent episode from Charleston, SC and in the restaurant where Adam takes the challenge, he talks to a guy wearing a Buffalo Sabres tee-shirt (who much like our beloved Sabres, was unable to rise the challenge).

Didn't see the Sabre dude...but I like that show a lot. I once ate 7 chicken wings covered in a half a bottle of Dave's Insanity sauce on a dare....and for some cash. It was something I'm glad I did, but would never do it again.

Didn't see the Sabre dude...but I like that show a lot. I once ate 7 chicken wings covered in a half a bottle of Dave's Insanity sauce on a dare....and for some cash. It was something I'm glad I did, but would never do it again.

I love the show, watch it all the time. I have yet to see him take a challenge that I feel like I could do myself...but the stuff he eats is usually something I'd love to try.

I also like to watch Bizarre Foods...and there is very damn little in that show that I'd like to try! :lol:

I love the show, watch it all the time. I have yet to see him take a challenge that I feel like I could do myself...but the stuff he eats is usually something I'd love to try.

I also like to watch Bizarre Foods...and there is very damn little in that show that I'd like to try! :lol:

If you like Bizarre Foods, Jeff Corwin (Animal Planet guy) has a show coming out on the food network that is pretty similar. They had a sneak preview last month and I think it actually comes out in September sometime. I liked what I saw...though i'm biased since I always loved his other shows.

If you like Bizarre Foods, Jeff Corwin (Animal Planet guy) has a show coming out on the food network that is pretty similar. They had a sneak preview last month and I think it actually comes out in September sometime. I liked what I saw...though i'm biased since I always loved his other shows.

Didn't the Sabres just sign him?

Archived