[OT] Free customization on Jerseys NHL.com - today only

Cereal

Dear Harborers,

Today I noticed a sale on free customization of jerseys at NHL.com, which means that I could get a Sabres third (with name and number) for just $115. Plus I have a 20% from an email after a purchase a couple months ago, making the final price ~$98 (after s&h)!

Anyway, I've heard that the quality of the numbers on jerseys just through nhl.com have been sketchy in the past. i.e., screenprinted, or ironed on instead of sewn on... Does anyone have any recommendation on this based on recent experience, or any reason to not purchase through nhl.com? Thanks!!

And bonus question: Do I get Goose or Kaleta? I've been wanting to get Goose for a while now, but Patty Kaleta has grown on me as the guy I could be proud of wearing game in and game out.

Thanks!

Cereal

Thanks for the heads up, I might have to throw down some cash and pick up another jersey.. that's a hell of a deal haha

The quality is really crappy.....the placement of the numbers on the front is incorrect, and the quality of letters is not good, they are closer to an iron on, than a sewn on. Last time this deal was on, I got a Gaustad jersey and was VERY disappointed in the quality. save your money

The quality is really crappy.....the placement of the numbers on the front is incorrect, and the quality of letters is not good, they are closer to an iron on, than a sewn on. Last time this deal was on, I got a Gaustad jersey and was VERY disappointed in the quality. save your money

Hmm Thanks for the response... Where SHOULD I get a jersey from then?

Laux does a great job, Sabres store does a great job. The sports collectibles store at the Galleria also does a good job. Dave and Adams card World also does a great job with lettering...I have a Sabres third from there that is done very well.

I've bought several from this guy. Great quality, price, and shipping.

As stated in an earlier post, most replica jerseys are crap: numbers/name plates glued on, etc. Go with the link I provided, you won't be sorry.

As stated in an earlier post, most replica jerseys are crap: numbers/name plates glued on, etc. Go with the link I provided, you won't be sorry.

I can second that one. I've bought a few from that guy too. Nothing new though, so I don't know what any of the current jerseys might look like.

Thanks guys

I'll let you know how disappointed I am Monday sometime... that's when UPS tells me mine will arrive from nhl.com!

Thanks guys

I'll let you know how disappointed I am Monday sometime... that's when UPS tells me mine will arrive from nhl.com!

I'm afraid you'll get the glued on numbers and nameplates...you got a great price, but be careful when washing the jersey.

From the website I posted earlier. Link

Archived