Getting Game Tickets in Toronto

PTS

My girlfriend and I are spending a weekend in Toronto 3/31-4/2. We'll be there when the Sabres play the Leafs on 4/1.

How hard is it to get tickets outside of the ACC? Anyone ever go to a game up there? How much should I expect to spend to get tickets?

My girlfriend and I are spending a weekend in Toronto 3/31-4/2. We'll be there when the Sabres play the Leafs on 4/1.

How hard is it to get tickets outside of the ACC? Anyone ever go to a game up there? How much should I expect to spend to get tickets?

I've never scalped tickets in TO so I can't help with that, but I do know several companies in the Buffalo area will sell "tour packages" to Leafs games. I did that for last game Sabres played in MLG. Got game ticket and spot on tour bus for about double face price. Skipped the tour bus and drove up ourselves. The seats were serious nosebleeds, but at least we were in the rink and with a group of Sabres fans.

It's actually impossible, if you're looking for tickets for late April or May. That portion of the Leafs schedule has been canceled due to suckage.

LOL! yea i don't know who wants to pay more then 100 bucks a ticket to see that garbage skate around the ice... its terrible... just terrible! i can't belive people continue to shell that much to see a team suck just that much...

As for getting tickets... its near impossible if you try to order them from the leafs... corporate seats or scalpers is the only route... but even scalpers will run you over 100 bucks a ticket atleast.... just a damn rip off is what it is...

Archived