Sabres record while Miller is sidelined?

LabattBlue

61 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Sabres record be while Miller is sidelined?

• Above .500
    • Below .500

They would have had to struggle to gain .500 with Miller playing. They won't come close to .500 without him.

The Sabres are 29-16-5 with Miller in net. That's well above .500 even using the "old school" .500 (wins/games) and is way above .500 using the current NHL .500 (points earned/available points.) It's 0.630 or a 103 point pace. In Miller's last 10 starts, they are 6-3-1, which is 0.650. Now, I will give you that without Vanek, their best player besides Miller, they have been playing 0.500 hockey, but that's also a pretty small sample to make much of a prediction from.

The Sabres are 29-16-5 with Miller in net. That's well above .500 even using the "old school" .500 (wins/games) and is way above .500 using the current NHL .500 (points earned/available points.) It's 0.630 or a 103 point pace. In Miller's last 10 starts, they are 6-3-1, which is 0.650. Now, I will give you that without Vanek, their best player besides Miller, they have been playing 0.500 hockey, but that's also a pretty small sample to make much of a prediction from.

Since they went 4-0 to start 2009 they have been a .500 team in which Miller has a 10-7 record and the team is 10-9. I should have defined my point a little better. Miller does have a great record which is helped by a great 7-2 start. There is also no denying that Miller has stolen a ton of points for this team over the past couple of months if not the entire season. Miller is the Sabres MVP by miles.

Since they went 4-0 to start 2009 they have been a .500 team in which Miller has a 10-7 record and the team is 10-9. I should have defined my point a little better. Miller does have a great record which is helped by a great 7-2 start. There is also no denying that Miller has stolen a ton of points for this team over the past couple of months if not the entire season. Miller is the Sabres MVP by miles.

Nah, Hecht.

You realize he's a veteran with a distinguished career and almost 200 wins right? Whatever problems he's having now come from increasing age not "learning how to be an NHL goalie".

Define Distinguished? Last I checked the guy's name is not on the cup. Bottom line he doesn't control the rebounds! Just for the record, Biron's Career numbers are better. I will sit and wait until I am proven wrong, but at this point I am hoping Enroth get's a chance to be the Goalie!

Archived