Bad Mojo?

deluca67

Is the bad mojo that has followed Tim Connolly now attached itself to the entire team. Vanek is now out? Gaustad? Spacek & Hecht? How many Sabres have been knocked out since Timmy came back? :death: Maybe if Timmy stays healthy it means other must pay the price to the hockey gods? :rolleyes:

Is the bad mojo that has followed Tim Connolly now attached itself to the entire team. Vanek is now out? Gaustad? Spacek & Hecht? How many Sabres have been knocked out since Timmy came back? :death: Maybe if Timmy stays healthy it means other must pay the price to the hockey gods? :rolleyes:

How long until Max is healthy again?

2 birds, 1 stone. :ph34r:

This was a very cold winter, I blame that on Connolly, too!

Hitler, Stalin, the atom bomb, tornadoes, hurricanes, terrorism, rape, murder, pillage, genocide, man kicking cat, dog fighting, bad breath, noisy neighbors, global warming and global cooling and girls that use to be pretty but ain't no more....all Timothy Vincent Connolly's fault! :censored:

This was a very cold winter, I blame that on Connolly, too!

Hitler, Stalin, the atom bomb, tornadoes, hurricanes, terrorism, rape, murder, pillage, genocide, man kicking cat, dog fighting, bad breath, noisy neighbors, global warming and global cooling and girls that use to be pretty but ain't no more....all Timothy Vincent Connolly's fault! :censored:

I don't know about all of that. I do know there were no terrorist attacks on US soil before Connolly became a Sabre. :rolleyes:

I don't know about all of that. I do know there were no terrorist attacks on US soil before Connolly became a Sabre. :rolleyes:

My 3 yr. old daughter and I are doing a parent child ice skating class and there's another father who could seriously pass as Tim Connolly's twin brother (only he can't skate for sh!t). I'll try and snap a pic next Saturday. It's uncanny!

Anyway, whenever he skates near my kid, she falls and hurts her knee. Coincidence?? I'm beginning to think not....

My 3 yr. old daughter and I are doing a parent child ice skating class and there's another father who could seriously pass as Tim Connolly's twin brother (only he can't skate for sh!t). I'll try and snap a pic next Saturday. It's uncanny!...

Does he skate with his head down too?

:wallbash:

Archived