21 members have voted

1. 1. How far do we get?

• Miss the playoffs
    • Lose in conference quarters
    • Lose in conference semis
    • Lose in conference finals
    • Lose in Stanley Cup
    • Win the cup!

I say lose in the Conference Semis, but I think this poll will be better to read after the Trade Deadline based on the actions (or inactivity) of Regier and Co.

Fair enough, you're probably right. Personally, I've always been of the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality, and we're rolling along just fine right now. I'd almost prefer that we stand pat unless we get a good deal for Max.

I say lose in the Conference Semis, but I think this poll will be better to read after the Trade Deadline based on the actions (or inactivity) of Regier and Co.

Agreed, but on the Toronto feed posted in another thread, he said that he expects there to be a lot buyers, which could push the market beyond what they are willing to pay. :rolleyes:

Agreed, but on the Toronto feed posted in another thread, he said that he expects there to be a lot buyers, which could push the market beyond what they are willing to pay. :rolleyes:

Its just amazing that he can say one thing on GR and a totally different thing a week later on 590. Almost makes you think that his request to increase payroll was already shot down.

Archived