Don't Look Now, but guess who we play soon?

rickshaw

:wallbash:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like the Ottawa Senators season could turn around in a week's time. You guessed it. The badly slumping Sens get to play our boys again. For the love of goodness, I hope our boys keep the Sens down and don't play like they're afraid of them.

I for one, am sick of us playing like we can't compete with Ottawa. The Sabres need to kick the Sens while they are down and keep them there.

Scanning the standing, and I know there is a lot of hockey left to be played, but I cannot see us passing any of the current teams ahead of us. I think they are there for a reason. Of course injuries happen, so anything is possible, but I think if we make it to the dance its in the 8th seed

I wonder if Pens fans thought the same thing last year at this time. Pittsburgh was 20-16-2 (and needed a very good December to get there) before the Winter Classic. Pretty average. In the 2008 portion of the regular season they were 27-11-6. This is the time of year a teams can turn it around and make a move toward a special season. Cue the Sabres, please.

Detroit was 29-8-3 at this time last year. :)

Archived