Making over the HSBC

Corp000085

great set of ideas by the author of things to do to the HSBC arena. I will never reveal my source online, but i'll be more than happy to share if we ever have a TSR tailgate or something, but some minor structural/major asthetic renovations are in the works at the HSBC. With the sabres finally being a profitable organization with greater profits in the future and a trustworthy, noble owner, some things, like those mentioned in the article, will start to be added.

After that carolina game, i spoke very highly of the end seats in the 200 level, where you have a table, leather chair and personal tv. Source said that he'd been there and he's trying to incorporate those seats in the endzone section in front of the 200 level causway to the ramp.

Basically, in 10 years, i see the HSBC still as a state of the art arena. Read that article. It definitely gets the creative juices going.

great set of ideas by the author of things to do to the HSBC arena. I will never reveal my source online, but i'll be more than happy to share if we ever have a TSR tailgate or something, but some minor structural/major asthetic renovations are in the works at the HSBC. With the sabres finally being a profitable organization with greater profits in the future and a trustworthy, noble owner, some things, like those mentioned in the article, will start to be added.

After that carolina game, i spoke very highly of the end seats in the 200 level, where you have a table, leather chair and personal tv. Source said that he'd been there and he's trying to incorporate those seats in the endzone section in front of the 200 level causway to the ramp.

Basically, in 10 years, i see the HSBC still as a state of the art arena. Read that article. It definitely gets the creative juices going.

Great Tease Corp... Makes me upset I even clicked on this thread . ;)

So youre not going to divulge any information?

Please, let one of the "major aesthetic" renovations be a replacement of the four goatheads on the scoreboard with four blue-and-gold circles....

Please, let one of the "major aesthetic" renovations be a replacement of the four goatheads on the scoreboard with four blue-and-gold circles....

i think that HAS to happen if they change the jerseys... no question about it lol.

The first thing to be replaced HAS TO BE that horrid jumbrotron. It was cursed from the beginning! I get better quality on my 1985 Hitachi 12" TV. And if you sit behind the mesh, it's not even worth galancing at.

Replace that with four-sided widescreen HDTVs, so no matter where you are sitting, you can actually recognize images on the screen.

As for the matrix boards on the jumbrotron that also look like they are straight out of 1980? There is no need for them.

BTW: I noticed a few new ad boards in the 300s yesterday.

Amen to that. The goat lord has to go.

And get it off of the side of the Aud too, what is up with that???? There should be a giant sign featuring the blue and gold and pictures of Perreault and Lafontaine, not the goat lord logo with a picture of Hasek that has paint that is quickly chipping away

Archived