Jason Blake

bottlecap

he scored 40 goals once in his career, and that was a contract year. The leafs were dumb enough to sign him to a 5 year, 4 mil per contract. I'd rate that up there in dumbest contracts ever given out. No thanks, I'd rather resign kotalik, who is younger, more consistant, and has specialty skills (aka shot and shootout)

he scored 40 goals once in his career, and that was a contract year. The leafs were dumb enough to sign him to a 5 year, 4 mil per contract. I'd rate that up there in dumbest contracts ever given out. No thanks, I'd rather resign kotalik, who is younger, more consistant, and has specialty skills (aka shot and shootout)

Zero to Hero in a matter of weeks!

There are many here who never considered Kotalik a "zero".

Agreed. I've always been a fan of Ales. he brings a lot to the team as far as the power play and shoot outs go. bringing in someone just for the sake of their name is not the M.O. of this team. the last and worst thing they'll ever do is sign someone who scored 40 goals once in their life who also played for the islanders...we had that guy once..his name is SATAN

Not sure if I agree with you here. he has been skewered here by many a poster. Not to the same extent of Connolly.

Then let me speak for myself then. I like Kotalik and I think at his current price he is a steal. He is the anti-Connolly. If the Sabres can keep him long term I think that would be a great move. That is of course if the price is right. I wouldn't be against paying him $3 -$3.25 million for his 20+ goals a season.

Archived