[OT] Buffalo Bros.

Doohickie

So I actually watched the last two Bills games with a large crew of Buffalonians at a place called Buffalo Bros. The owner is a chef at a local restaurant and, oh, by the way, a native Buffalonian. As a result, he knows how to do wings, pizza, beef on weck, heck, he even does a great fried bologna & onions sandwich. Oh, and beverages include Genny Creme and LOGANBERRY! :w00t:

Unlike other places where Buffalo fans can go in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to watch the Bills and Sabres, Buffalo Bros. feels like a Buffalo gin mill, the kind you used to go to with your dad when mom was cleaning the house on Saturday ;) (except there's no "old man smell."

If anyone is in Fort Worth and wants to take in a Buffalo game, Buffalo Bros. is on University just north of Berry, across from Einstein Bagels, in the midst of the Texas Christian University campus (where, by the way, Aaron Schobel played his college ball). Hope to see you there!

Who knew that somebody in Texas brews a beer called "Buffalo Butt".

I wonder how many people pay $3 for a Genny Creme Ale more than once. Everyone once in a while, I pick up a 6-er of bottles (it's awful in cans, but a bit better in bottles) to bring back memories, but that costs about $3 for all six.

Archived