Bring it

Larry Playfair

"I'm more excited than I was at the beginning of the season and after the lockout," Briere said. "We're going down the stretch. There's only a month and a half left in the regular season, and we're two points away from Ottawa. Nobody in the world thought we could be even close to them."

"With the city behind us, you're going to see a team that's going to leave it all on the ice," Briere said. "It's tough to predict where we'll be and what's going to happen. We have a relatively tough schedule, but we've been through tough stretches and adversity already. It made us stronger.

"It's hard to explain how excited I am to be a part of the Sabres."

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20060226/1018274.asp

Lettsss goo Saabbresss!!!

Forget the olympics, bring back the NHL. I am fired up to see what this team has got. And with the crazy schedule left, I can really see us leaining on Biron to relieve Miller.

"I'm more excited than I was at the beginning of the season and after the lockout," Briere said. "We're going down the stretch. There's only a month and a half left in the regular season, and we're two points away from Ottawa. Nobody in the world thought we could be even close to them."

"With the city behind us, you're going to see a team that's going to leave it all on the ice," Briere said. "It's tough to predict where we'll be and what's going to happen. We have a relatively tough schedule, but we've been through tough stretches and adversity already. It made us stronger.

Forget the olympics, bring back the NHL. I am fired up to see what this team has got. And with the crazy schedule left, I can really see us leaining on Biron to relieve Miller.

Yeeee Haw!!

Darcy, SIGN THIS MAN! (And McKee, Teppo, and Grier!)

Briere is good and does appear to want to be in Buffalo. Make him a fair offer and hopefully he really does like the team and city enough to sign on to a long term deal.

Darcy, SIGN THIS MAN! (And McKee, Teppo, and Grier!)

Briere is good and does appear to want to be in Buffalo. Make him a fair offer and hopefully he really does like the team and city enough to sign on to a long term deal.

Didn't he just sign a contract before the last season?

Archived