For those with the itch...

GrimFandango

If the Olympics were any indication of what the new NHL uniforms are going to look like I have mixed feelings. I didn't mind the jerseys too much...but I was not a big fan of the socks. Who knows, maybe Reebok will go a completely different direction...

All Olympic socks - I believe Sweden was the only exception - were repulsive. The horizontal stripe on the front made me think of the original Denver Bronco socks. I haven't seen anything that ugly in a uniform since the Flyers wore long pants and the White Sox wore shorts!

All Olympic socks - I believe Sweden was the only exception - were repulsive. The horizontal stripe on the front made me think of the original Denver Bronco socks. I haven't seen anything that ugly in a uniform since the Flyers wore long pants and the White Sox wore shorts!

At least when the Flyers wore the pants they wore black instead of that horrible orange. When the Whale wore the pants, they were still that nasty green.

Oh no, what am I doing; it's been so long since I've seen REAL NHL action that I'm starting to sound like PA! ;) :lol:

Somebody he'p me, he'p me, I've been hypnotized. :blink:

Archived