Feaster out in Tampa

apuszczalowski

I think it is more of the case that that Len Barrie thinks he is smarter - this could be fun.

The guy played for more hockey leagues than I can name.

I'm just surprised it happened now, after the draft and the busiest part of FA. Maybe he knew that this was coming and thats why he signed about 40% of all the FA forwards?

feaster has had nothing - zero - to do with any of the recent moves. the "new" owners pulled the trigger on the richards trade last year, on resigning boyle (and then trading him), and all the recent signings. as soon as barrie and koules put brian lawton in as v.p. of hockey ops, no one has seen nor heard from feaster.

“For the past two weeks I have watched from the sidelines as Brian Lawton, Len Barrie and Oren Koules executed to perfection the game-plan they shared with us prior to the NHL Draft in Ottawa," Feaster said. "During that time it became apparent to me that this new ownership group did not need my advice or expertise, and I came to the conclusion that it was time to move on. When I expressed that sentiment to Oren and Len they immediately agreed to honor my contract and accept my resignation. I thank them for working with me through a difficult time and I wish them every continued success.”

Archived