Sabres / Amerks relationship

Kiwi Sabres Fan

Hey guys,

Sorry to be a pain, but I was wondering if someone could tell me if the Amerks are still the Sabres farm club. (I've been away for awhile.)

I'm flying my family back to the states this Sept/Oct and plan on taking them to an Amerks game while back in Rochester.

When I was looking for this years schedule online, I noticed that "The Portland Pirates" are affiliated with Buffalo and the Amerks are now affiliated with Florida???

Is this true???

What the hell happened? (I'm sure it all boils down to the almighty dollar.)

Also... do you guys know when the Amerks schedule comes out?

Thanks for your help.

The two teams separated. Buffalo is with Portland now and Rochester is with Florida.

Steve Donner, who owns the Amerks, is a huge scum bag. Steals money and talked alot of trash, so the Sabres didn't give the Amerks any vets, which ticked them off alot more. Long story short.

Right here in sunny ol' Nelson. (South Island.)

It's hard to be a hockey fan down in the land of Rugby. That's why it's very important to me to get my kids (aged 8 and 5) to an Amerks game while we're back there.

(However, it sounds like the Amerks have been going through a really rough period the last few years.)

Where have you been, New Zealand?

Right here in sunny ol' Nelson. (South Island.)

It's hard to be a hockey fan down in the land of Rugby. That's why it's very important to me to get my kids (aged 8 and 5) to an Amerks game while we're back there.

(However, it sounds like the Amerks have been going through a really rough period the last few years.)

Yeah, huge mess. Donner had to sell 60% of the team and give up day to day controls of the team. He also had to give up the Rhinos (a soccer team) because of unpaid bills and debts.

Take them to a Sabres game. lol

Yeah, huge mess. Donner had to sell 60% of the team and give up day to day controls of the team. He also had to give up the Rhinos (a soccer team) because of unpaid bills and debts.

Take them to a Sabres game. lol

I'd LOVE to do that. Maybe combine that with a trip to Niagara.

How much would it cost to take a family of 4 to a game??

Is the season schedule already out?

How many pretzels can you eat?

$35-$150 per seat

Games start early Oct.

Well since cost is a factor and maybe even travel, if you do decide to do that, maybe i can get my gf to go and take her rents van, and give you a ride up to Buffalo for free.... lol

The two teams separated. Buffalo is with Portland now and Rochester is with Florida.

Steve Donner, who owns the Amerks, is a huge scum bag. Steals money and talked alot of trash, so the Sabres didn't give the Amerks any vets, which ticked them off alot more. Long story short.

There goes the Amerks6 Bat-Signal...

Archived