Hockey Movie " Mystery Alaska "

millbank

Not a good hockey movie in my book. Cheesy and dumb with the NYR. I did like the part where the guy was getting laid and screaming "YES" because his favorite team scored and the chic thought it was the sex!

Overall = C+.

I agree with that. Certainly not amongst the best of sport movies. Still kind of fun.

slapshot is starting now Person who is showing it , got into his video games :lol:

kind of fun watching movie with chat going and reading folks comments

Not a good hockey movie in my book. Cheesy and dumb with the NYR. I did like the part where the guy was getting laid and screaming "YES" because his favorite team scored and the chic thought it was the sex!

Overall = C+.

yeah, mystery alaska is too strong on melodrama, and too heavy a dose of the uber-serious crowe for my taste.

still, as far-fetched as the premise is, the hockey scenes are pretty good.

mike meyers' most recent vehicle - love guru - has a hockey plot line involving the leafs. interestingly, the black guy from 40 y/o virgin plays the hockey star. regrettably, we'll have to endure timberlake doing a presumably terrible quebecois accent. in other news, meyers brings back vern troyer for some little people humor. finally, jessica alba's b00bies will make an appearance (she's not there for her comedic acting chops, folks).

Guest Sloth

Best hockey movie is Miracle, but Slapshot is a VERY close second. Team USA upsetting USSR is the greatest sporting event ever to occur. I just wish I could've seen it. I wasn't born until 81. :D

Best hockey movie is Miracle, but Slapshot is a VERY close second. Team USA upsetting USSR is the greatest sporting event ever to occur. I just wish I could've seen it. I wasn't born until 81. :D

Lake Placid was awesome. Wasn't there but saw it on the tele even though I was a little kid. I just rented a movie about the Rocket called The Rocket. That was pretty good too. I remember there was also a movie about juniors on Canadian tv a while back (ie years) but I don't remember the name of it.

Lake Placid was awesome. Wasn't there but saw it on the tele even though I was a little kid. I just rented a movie about the Rocket called The Rocket. That was pretty good too. I remember there was also a movie about juniors on Canadian tv a while back (ie years) but I don't remember the name of it.

Youngblood

"Tea with Mrs. McGill"

Steve Thomas and Peter Zezel were extras in it, and Keanu Reaves was the goalie!

Archived