MSGHD now on in Rochester

BRH

So I'm sitting here flipping around and I realize that TODAY Time Warner has added MSGHD to its lineup in Rochester.

Words fail me.

I noticed it last night as well. I went to see if the Sabres game was on today and it has the Islanders game programmed. Can anyone confirm what game will be broadcast on MSGHD in Rochester tonight? It would be so TimeWarner to screw this pooch right in the bum.

I noticed it last night as well. I went to see if the Sabres game was on today and it has the Islanders game programmed. Can anyone confirm what game will be broadcast on MSGHD in Rochester tonight? It would be so TimeWarner to screw this pooch right in the bum.

My impression was that only home games were on in HD. So if it's HD, it's probably not the good guys.

I've noticed the same thing in Albany...the Islanders are scheduled to be on MSG+ out here with the worst NBA team ever on MSG and MSGHD.

I've had HD for about 2 weeks, but I don't recall seeing any of the Sabres home games on HD, for what it's worth.

Regardless, I don't care if tonight's game is in HD or not - I want to see it, period. Not a team who's already eliminated.

So I'm sitting here flipping around and I realize that TODAY Time Warner has added MSGHD to its lineup in Rochester.

Words fail me.

It was a problem with MSG side of things not Time Warner. Also, worked extra hard to give us all a gift and HD for the playoffs but the Sabres kinda blew those plans up.

It was a problem with MSG side of things not Time Warner. Also, worked extra hard to give us all a gift and HD for the playoffs but the Sabres kinda blew those plans up.

I guess this plan should have been researched by someone with hockey knowledge.

Archived