Wonder if Laviolette will whine about his 154 votes this year

Corp000085

The hurricanes are absolutely tanking the season at this point. Their precious jack adams runner up is extremely angry right now. if you have center ice, check it out.

its 4-1 philly right now. biron has his new painted mask by the way, which lends credence that his white mask wasn't because of delays, he simply gave up after the first one didn't fit.

They have been struggling all year, especially on the road. They actually have been playing their best hockey all year prior to the melt down the past 2 games, I think they were 6-3-1 before the Maple Leafs wiped the ice with them.

It seems to me that Cam Ward has been struggling and Laviolette has been relying more on John Ghrame then I though he would this year.

I hope they dont get in. And I hope Laviolette is not the Olympic coach anymore.

I can't forgive Laviolette for not playing Drury more, and instead rolling Team USA's collection of Olympic stiffs - Tkachuk, Guerin, Weight and Mike "What? We have to make our own travel arrangements for our families?" Modano out on every other frigging shift...

If they sneak in I'll be at all the games. I can't imagine the Caniacs will buy many tickets...

The Caniacs still don't know there is hockey being played in the same arena where NC State basketball is played.

I hate the south... I'm sorry. I feel bad for you transplants. I'll keep my cold weather and high taxes. I hated every second I was down there for the playoffs (except when we won game 1).

too bad lindy's canadian... he's be a fine USA head coach if he were from the states

Doesn't really matter, since USA Hockey swung and missed on both head coach and GM in the last Olympics. Canada keeps going with ex-players as their GM (Gretzky, Yzerman for this year's World Championship, IIRC) so why doesn't team USA incorporate guys like LaFontaine, Broten, Richter, Vanbiesbrouck, Mike Ramsey, Craig Janney - a lot of those guys came up through the US Olympic program, played on international teams throughout their careers, etc., and couldn't do a worse job than Waddell & Laviolette or Wilson. The upside is that there are a lot more good young American-born players coming up, so the team should be pretty good for the 2010 Olympics.

/hijack

Archived