Sabres Prospect

Tolstoy

Just a quick note about a Sabres prospect of whom many of you might be unaware. His name is Nathan Gerbe, and plays for the Boston College Eagles. I've been watching him all year: the kid is a sophomore, and is fifth in the entire conference in scoring (17 or 18 goals, roughly 13 assists), and has speed to burn.

He is still developing, but I think we will be hearing about this kid in three years...

We have been watching the hockey east games the last couple days, Gerbe was just okay. I didnt catch Orpik or hear his name. (His brother has been great for Pitt), Brian Boyle 6'7"(Kings #26 overall) was impressive playing defense instead of center. :o

He made the all tourney team as a d-man. That has to be pretty rare. Anyway, I hate saying it, but damn was BC dominant this weekend. Gerbe didn't seem like too much of a factor though.

Just a quick note about a Sabres prospect of whom many of you might be unaware. His name is Nathan Gerbe, and plays for the Boston College Eagles. I've been watching him all year: the kid is a sophomore, and is fifth in the entire conference in scoring (17 or 18 goals, roughly 13 assists), and has speed to burn.

He is still developing, but I think we will be hearing about this kid in three years...

Hey Tolstoy!!!!

Good to see you.

Archived