Belfour

Hawerchuk

Anybody catch Ed Belfour's fake attempt to whack Derek Roy after the Sabres second goal? He was complaining that Vanek interfered with him in the crease (which he clearly didn't by the way) and looked like he was gonna smack Roy with his stick!! I don't know if you MSG viewers got to see this, but I did on the Center Ice feed which had the FLA annoucers (Dave Stradder).

"Hey Eddie, time to retire you freakin hack!!" You are a total classless P.O.S!! :angry:

They made a big deal about the fact that the refs were giving Belfour no respect, but he is such an @sshat that he commands no respect. And that Vanek incident wat nothing at all. I mean, if Belfour had a reasonable case, someone might listen to him.

But then again, that's Belfour. He has always been a tightly-wrapped clown.

They made a big deal about the fact that the refs were giving Belfour no respect, but he is such an @sshat that he commands no respect. And that Vanek incident wat nothing at all. I mean, if Belfour had a reasonable case, someone might listen to him.

But then again, that's Belfour. He has always been a tightly-wrapped clown.

Belfour should offer the refs a billion dollars. Then he'll get that respect.

One thing about Belfour that makes it especially delicious to beat him is the way he hurriedly skates off into the corner all pissed off every time the puck goes in. I know it's just a routine but for some reason it always makes me smile.

Archived