Do we have any adult hockey players in Indy?

SDS

actually, if you are willing to travel - you can be from anywhere! It is going to be a lot of fun. A weekend with me? Are you kidding?

Fun?

Wow!!!!!!!

From "urbandictionary.com":

1. fun wow

A sarcastic expression used to describe something that is not fun or unappealing.

The expression fun wow was used in TV and radio advertisements in the late 70's - 80's by a small amusement park in Grand Island, NY that was inferior to many others of its time. People in the Western NY area began using the expression sarcastically to describe anything that wasn't fun.

Person # 1: "Do you want to go to Matt's party Saturday night?"

Person # 2: "Can't. I have to stay home and babysit my younger sister."

Person # 1: "Fun wow"

Another Example:

Person # 1: "I just painted my living room. Wanna come over, smell the fumes, and watch it dry? You can buy the beer."

Person # 2: "Can't. I have to go to Indy with SDS."

From "urbandictionary.com":

1. fun wow

A sarcastic expression used to describe something that is not fun or unappealing.

The expression fun wow was used in TV and radio advertisements in the late 70's - 80's by a small amusement park in Grand Island, NY that was inferior to many others of its time. People in the Western NY area began using the expression sarcastically to describe anything that wasn't fun.

Person # 1: "Do you want to go to Matt's party Saturday night?"

Person # 2: "Can't. I have to stay home and babysit my younger sister."

Another Example:

Person # 1: "I just painted my living room. Wanna come over, smell the fumes, and watch it dry? You can buy the beer."

Person # 2: "Can't. I have to go to Indy with SDS."

lol :lol: that's in the urban dictionary?

i love how it tells the little story of how we used that phraseto refer to "anything that was not fun."

awesome.

lol :lol: that's in the urban dictionary?

i love how it tells the little story of how we used that phraseto refer to "anything that was not fun."

awesome.

I couldn't remember if that was from Fantasy Island or Marine Land & Game Farm, or what...so I googled it and that popped up. LOL is right! Naturally I had to add another illustration, busting on SDS, but the first one is in the dictionary.

Fantasy Island should've bought The Comet. And the Wild Mouse.

I couldn't remember if that was from Fantasy Island or Marine Land & Game Farm, or what...so I googled it and that popped up. LOL is right! Naturally I had to add another illustration, busting on SDS, but the first one is in the dictionary.

Fantasy Island should've bought The Comet. And the Wild Mouse.

yes it was fantasy island...and i can still hear that old-fashioned circus music they played in between the little kids' exclaimations...never made me want to go there either.

is it true the place is still open?

meanwhile, SDS, if i didn't have an in-need-of-yet-more-surgery left knee, i'd love to dazzle you guys with my formerly c-level skills. instead you'll just have to imagine me looking like a helicopter before falling flat on my ass. good luck.

Archived