Briere fighting Comrie

Ogie Oglethorpe

Comrie is a dirty little weasel, I wish Roy would have fought him the other night when they were jawing at each other.

Yup, Danny can fight...so can Drury....search Zednik v. Drury(when he was with Calgary). Not that great of a fight but hey, he dropped the mits. If I ever see Numminen fight, however, I will have seen everything.

EDIT: Here is the aforementioned Drury fight, for those that haven't seen it

Notice the tag line. Can someone explain to me how this is Zednik "beating the crap out of Drury"??? That fight must have been posted by a Habs fan.

Danny Briere is not afraid!!! Now where's that POS Ottawa troll who said Briere would never drop his goves, either to protect himself or his goalie. He was trying to stick up for Heatly and Spezza for their turtling acts by saying Briere would have done the same thing. I guess we all know that's BS now.

Danny Briere is not afraid!!! Now where's that POS Ottawa troll who said Briere would never drop his goves, either to protect himself or his goalie. He was trying to stick up for Heatly and Spezza for their turtling acts by saying Briere would have done the same thing. I guess we all know that's BS now.

If Briere had Neil and McGratts taking shots at him... YES. :nana:

Comrie and Briere... I would have liked to have seen round 2 of that with the edge going to Briere after watching that clip. Briere is bigger now than in that clip.

If Briere had Neil and McGratts taking shots at him... YES. :nana:

Comrie and Briere... I would have liked to have seen round 2 of that with the edge going to Briere after watching that clip. Briere is bigger now than in that clip.

Danny had the defense working, he knew when to lay back and when to fire. That would have been a nice fight to see again, but Comrie is prolly a little stronger as well.

Archived