2/8 Sens-Rangers

mphs mike

What result ( other than the earth opening up to swallow both teams) do Sabres fans want to see tonight. I'm beginning to believe we have a chance at the division crown, although I believe the Sens are the most talented team in the league. It is also beginning to look like the blueshirts will win their division so their point total will have no impact on 4th place. Thoughts?

If the Sabres finish 4th or 5th, I really don't care if they see Philly or NYR first: the Sabres can win easily over either.

A division title would be nice, though, and the Sabres are 4 points back with 4 games against Ottawa remaining, so I'm in the odd position of pulling for the Rangers tonight.

With nearly 30 games remaining and the Sabres having 4 left with the Otters themselves, I cannot bring myself to pull for the Strangers. There are preciously few teams that I dislike more than the Anger (TO and Philly definitely, Dallas and Boston probably, but after that, I think I have to go with the Broadway Blewshirts).

Archived