Mr. Kaleta, tonight's your time to shine

Claude Balls

Here's what I am thinking. Kaleta's timing was off last night and his family and friends were in the stands. We all know he was nervous and proabably shaking worse than a dog shi*ting bones. His timing and nerves should not be a factor tonight and hopefully he can knock one of those figure skaters out for the remainder of the season with a legal hit. I don't wish injury on anyone (Tom Brady maybe) but I would just love to hear those Sens fans reaction to one of their spineless leaders getting blown up, especially by a kid in his second NHL game.

F*@k em up Patrick, or any other Sabre for that matter.

he would've had a great assist if Ryan tapped that pass in RIGHT IN FRONT OF AN OPEN NET!

ryan is definitely the weakest link... however with that said, if the sabres actually are forced to burn through 17 forwards in the playoffs, i have no doubt that these guys will be fine.

ryan is definitely the weakest link... however with that said, if the sabres actually are forced to burn through 17 forwards in the playoffs, i have no doubt that these guys will be fine.

Ryan reminds me of young Max: blazing speed and can put the puck in an empty net...

Otherwise, he seems ok to me.

I really like having Kaleta in the lineup. He finishes all of his checks, and as you saw tonight, he has some playmaking ability (if only Ryan would have buried that beautiful pass across the goal crease he would have had an assist). Besides that, the highlight of his night was that sweet hit on McGrattan when he ran him into the half boards. That was gutsy to take a run at their tough guy, especially one that's 6'5 238lbs. I can see Kaleta becoming like a Chris Neil, only with class. He gives us an element that the team has lacked consistently all year.

Archived