A fine for Ruff? That's it?

deluca67

FCUKIN BULLSH!T. if they are gonna fine ruff out there for intent to rumble.. Fine Muarry's a** for putting Neil's no talent a** out there for intent to injure!

This league is a freakin' joke sometimes, so one sided, and canadian team favored, or as them ass clowns like to say (favoured) NHL go screw your self and i hope Ruff shoves that fine you gave him right back up your biased canadian ass. :angry:

FCUKIN BULLSH!T. if they are gonna fine ruff out there for intent to rumble.. Fine Muarry's a** for putting Neil's no talent a** out there for intent to injure!

This league is a freakin' joke sometimes, so one sided, and canadian team favored, or as them ass clowns like to say (favoured) NHL go screw your self and i hope Ruff shoves that fine you gave him right back up your biased canadian ass. :angry:

So Canadian team favored? By all rights, Peters should have been suspended.

So Canadian team favored? By all rights, Peters should have been suspended.

No Peters is from St. Catharines (I think)... They should have picked a nice American player to suspend... Then no strings attached... :nana: :nana:

Who is the kid from Angola (NY)? Kaleta? :D

But, then again... Ruff is from Canada and he just gets a fine...

Go figure!

;) ;)

Come on now.. Ruff is coaching an american team... and it doesnt matter caz the NHl doesn't like his team caz there so damn good and they wanna give Ottawa any advantage that they can caz the suck right now! haha OK I just really hate the NHL front office right now and am trying to draw even more of a reason to hate them

However Ottawa: A full healthy squad of players who still lose to a depleated Buffalo team... hmm maybe they feel sorry for the sens?

Come on now.. Ruff is coaching an american team... and it doesnt matter caz the NHl doesn't like his team caz there so damn good and they wanna give Ottawa any advantage that they can caz the suck right now! haha OK I just really hate the NHL front office right now and am trying to draw even more of a reason to hate them

However Ottawa: A full healthy squad of players who still lose to a depleated Buffalo team... hmm maybe they feel sorry for the sens?

We didn't lose because of the guys up front. We lost because you happen to have an excellent goalie who steals games. Biron wasn't doing that so the trade off of Miller/Gerber was the difference.

OK this is getting ridiculous. Ovechkin hits Briere from behind and gets what, $1,000? Ruff has to fork up $10,000 and none of what happened was half as bad as a hit from behind. This league only protects its star players if they play on teams besides Buffalo. I know, I sound like a "Buffalo conspiracy" person right now but come on, there is something seriously wrong here. They do nothing to protect Drury or Briere.

Guys what is with all the anti-Canadian crap..........The league is not pro-Canadian bias, trust me on that one...........The league does make some very weird and retarded decisions, don't get me wrong.......... :beer:

OK this is getting ridiculous. Ovechkin hits Briere from behind and gets what, $1,000? Ruff has to fork up $10,000 and none of what happened was half as bad as a hit from behind. This league only protects its star players if they play on teams besides Buffalo. I know, I sound like a "Buffalo conspiracy" person right now but come on, there is something seriously wrong here. They do nothing to protect Drury or Briere.

The league also didn't give Briere to much of a hard time for his spear on Ovechkin...........While the Ovy hit pissed me off to know end, it could have been a lot worse, what I mean by that was that it was at half speed (thank god for that)........... :beer:

Besides Peters should have been suspended, I wonder if they let it pass because Buffalo is so short on players right now?

Besides Peters should have been suspended, I wonder if they let it pass because Buffalo is so short on players right now?

hmm, interesting thought. I could see it, and maybe they felt that because we were short on players then they could fine our coach as collateral and send a message to this team

But what message are they trying to send? Teams who stick up for its captain in a physical mannor are wrong? makes no sense NHL, No sense what so ever!!?

Guys what is with all the anti-Canadian crap..........The league is not pro-Canadian bias, trust me on that one...........The league does make some very weird and retarded decisions, don't get me wrong.......... :beer:

The league also didn't give Briere to much of a hard time for his spear on Ovechkin...........While the Ovy hit pissed me off to know end, it could have been a lot worse, what I mean by that was that it was at half speed (thank god for that)........... :beer:

Why should Peters have been suspended? For fighting 2 different players on one shift? 2 Ottawa players jumped Mair during his fight and they did not even get penalized.

We didn't lose because of the guys up front. We lost because you happen to have an excellent goalie who steals games. Biron wasn't doing that so the trade off of Miller/Gerber was the difference.

3-2 good guys when Biron got tossed.

We had more Rochester Amerks on our bench than Sabres at one point, and you still couldn't seal the deal. No Drury, no Max, no Goose, no Jaro. 8 starters in all....out. That game was OTT's for the taking. But as always.......

That said, those blaming the NHL for the Ruff fine......please. Do I think it's bush league that Neil didn't get touched for the late hit? Of course I do. But we did what we had to do on the ice, and it's only going to serve as a catalyst for this team in the future. $10,000 is money well spent, and the NHL leaves Peters out on the ice for tonight.

3-2 good guys when Biron got tossed.

We had more Rochester Amerks on our bench than Sabres at one point, and you still couldn't seal the deal. No Drury, no Max, no Goose, no Jaro. 8 starters in all....out. That game was OTT's for the taking. But as always.......

That said, those blaming the NHL for the Ruff fine......please. Do I think it's bush league that Neil didn't get touched for the late hit? Of course I do. But we did what we had to do on the ice, and it's only going to serve as a catalyst for this team in the future. $10,000 is money well spent, and the NHL leaves Peters out on the ice for tonight.

We Sens fans said the same thing after the Flyers-Sens brawl of 2003. Guess what, the game is more about staying out of the box now instead of self policing.

As for the goals... Sens did come back on 3 unaswered goals before the skill competition so don't put more into it than it was... a shootout win.

Because he was borderline 3rd man in a fight, automatic suspension I believe.

Two players have to be engaged in order for a third man to get involved. Emery and Biron's fight was long over with. Besides, the linesman easily could have skated Peters over to the box avoiding that whole situation.

We Sens fans said the same thing after the Flyers-Sens brawl of 2003. Guess what, the game is more about staying out of the box now instead of self policing.

As for the goals... Sens did come back on 3 unaswered goals before the skill competition so don't put more into it than it was... a shootout win.

A shootout win for the AHL Sabres you mean, and lets face it when the going gets tough the sens fall apart like a cheap lawn chair...............Ummmm, when last thing to say to you troll-boy, the last stop for the sens was POMINVILLE and this year you won't even get that far........... :nana:

Understand,but the 2 guys who jumped on Mair did not even get penalized.

the lady that Mair tried to fight did not engage with Mair so it wasn't a fight, it was just a beat down.......... :D

Two players have to be engaged in order for a third man to get involved. Emery and Biron's fight was long over with. Besides, the linesman easily could have skated Peters over to the box avoiding that whole situation.

Thats why I said it was borderline because it kinda looked like Emery and Biron were going to get tied up again............But I am glad that Peters did not get suspended.......... :beer:

We self-policed, got a win, made our point. And all the while, put up 63 penalty minutes during the brawl. Don't tell me what the game's about.

A shootout win..........for the Rochester Americans.

And your arguement was that we have and excellent goalie (Miller) that steals games, and that Biron wasn't doing that. The 3 unanswered came against Miller. You're contradicting yourself.

A shootout win for the AHL Sabres you mean, and lets face it when the going gets tough the sens fall apart like a cheap lawn chair...............Ummmm, when last thing to say to you troll-boy, the last stop for the sens was POMINVILLE and this year you won't even get that far........... :nana:

the lady that Mair tried to fight did not engage with Mair so it wasn't a fight, it was just a beat down.......... :D

Do you actually think a comment like that has any effect and contributes in anyway to this board?

Let's keep things somewhat mature shall we? I can't argue that we got beat by the Sabres last year it's a fact. I didn't come here to hurl insults, or attack people. If you can't discuss things in a mature manner.. then don't post or respond to me..

Wasn't it 3-3 then Buffalo went up 5-3 then it was 5-5?

Anyway,

What you should put into is that the Sens came back when the Sabres were down to 6 forwards. Three of which were AHL call ups #4, #5 and #6.

We self-policed, got a win, made our point. And all the while, put up 63 penalty minutes during the brawl. Don't tell me what the game's about.

A shootout win..........for the Rochester Americans.

And your arguement was that we have and excellent goalie (Miller) that steals games, and that Biron wasn't doing that. The 3 unanswered came against Miller. You're contradicting yourself.

Hold on a sec there Braedon. I'm not contradicting myself.

How many saves did Miller make off Heatley in the slot?

How many positional saves did Miller make when the puck rang off the posts?

How many saves did Miller make in OT and the SO

Yes the Sens came back with 3 goals, but could have had about 5 or 6 if not for Miller.

Give your Goaltender some credit. I certainly am.

Wasn't it 3-3 then Buffalo went up 5-3 then it was 5-5?

Anyway,

What you should put into is that the Sens came back when the Sabres were down to 6 forwards. Three of which were AHL call ups #4, #5 and #6.

3 -2 I thought when Emery and Biron got ejected...but I guess maybe it was 3 - 3, then 5 -3, 5 - 5...that's not the point.

Why are you folks so stuck on AHL vs NHL. You have great depth...

Your argument suggests that when Healthy and the Sens took a 4 - 1 Series lead that we are better. I'm not willing to suggest that and neither should you.

Yes the Sens came back with 3 goals, but could have had about 5 or 6 if not for Miller.

Give your Goaltender some credit. I certainly am.

And the Sabres could have had 10 or 11 goals against Gerber if we had our regular players on the ice, but we didn't. Yada, yada, yada, shoulda, coulda, woulda. Stop making excuses, your team lost.

Archived