Spezza's Nickname (per Emery)

SHAAAUGHT!!!

So Emery said that Spezza's nickname from the guys on the team is "TITS!" That is too funny. For any sign makers with tickets on Saturday, have fun with this one.....

For those of you that can see Youtube at work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOnPQW9JEg

I had no idea Emery was so skinny? WTF, Mike Landsberg looks like a corpse.

emery's dominik hasek impression was spot on. The more i see of this guy, the more i find it harder to dislike him. He's funny, he's an enforcer goalie, he's extremely flaky, and he's controversial... What's not to love about the guy?

I like him because he could have severely whaled on Biron, but he chose to back off. Alot of guys wouldn't have done that. You think B. Smith or Hextall would have let up? I have some respect for Emery, he's the only guy on that team I do resepect.

I like him because he could have severely whaled on Biron, but he chose to back off. Alot of guys wouldn't have done that. You think B. Smith or Hextall would have let up? I have some respect for Emery, he's the only guy on that team I do resepect.

hense the reason why emery was laughing throught the fight... So was biron too. Then biron tripped him at the end and must have cracked a joke cause emery was laughing hard. They both knew the gig.

emery's dominik hasek impression was spot on. The more i see of this guy, the more i find it harder to dislike him. He's funny, he's an enforcer goalie, he's extremely flaky, and he's controversial... What's not to love about the guy?

Yeah Emery is a great guy. I've read lots of interviews with hiim, and he's had to put up with a lot of #%^$#! to play hockey. He's got character and he brings a sense of humor to the game that is sometimes sorely missing (for example the romper room brawl between him and Marty ending in the smiling and tripping...).

The only thing not to like about him: I don't think he's that great of a goalie.

Archived