Fedetenko to be a Sabre in 24-72 hours

Two or less

To be honest, I don't get the Fedotenko talk. I think he costs too much, and doesn't fit well enough with the Sabres scheme.

I'd rather see the club bring in a more defensive minded center who excells at face-offs and cycling the puck. To me, you need some added grit somewhere to succeed in the playoffs. You know right now that Peters isn't going to be playing and you need to have someone you can play with Mair and be an effective energy line. To me, this is where Kevyn Adams makes SOOOOO much sense.

A couple more injuries and he may end up on the first or second line during the playoffs

What about Yanic Perrault? I haven't seen his name tied to any teams in rumors. His cap hit is $700K. I'm sure there is a lot of demand for him. He averages about 20 goals and 50 pts. a season. Stellar face off guy, veteran presence.

He is kind of a little guy and doesn't really have any quicks. I like the faceoff capabilites though.

What about Yanic Perrault? I haven't seen his name tied to any teams in rumors. His cap hit is $700K. I'm sure there is a lot of demand for him. He averages about 20 goals and 50 pts. a season. Stellar face off guy, veteran presence.

he also skates like he has lead weights on his ankles -- he'd never fit in -- he couldn't keep up...

Archived