Oilers vs Slugs

wjag

I'm wondering if it will be worth it to listen to Larry Murphy mumble and bumble and talk about nothing. OK, it's HD, so it's worth it.

Don't tell me to listen to RJ on WGR550.com, because I have to Tivo the game and watch the 2nd and 3rd after I get home from playing hockey myself.

I believe Center Ice has the Buffalo feed, I can't stand the HDNet guys. I'll sacrifice the picture to listen to RJ.

Not me. I want the picture. And I think I read somewhere that they will be in their traditional uniforms.

Not me. I want the picture. And I think I read somewhere that they will be in their traditional uniforms.

I'm with you, dude. The friggin' Queen of England can be the commentator for all I care. There's nothing like hockey in HD.

wjag -- where is this info coming from? HDNet's website says they are showing the leafs tomorrow night.

NHL.com... Schedules... Buffalo...

Just checked again and it says HD NET... I'll be bummed if it ain't true...

EDIT: And I just checked my on screen guide and it shows sabres vs Oilers.. Looks good

I hate to belabor the point, but my channel guide on DirecTV shows toronto vs. philly on HDNet tonight, not the Sabres game. Anybody else have a similar situation?

Yeah mine now shows the Leafs.. Must have been updated overnight... I guess Buffalo versus Edmonton doesn't pull the ratings that Toronto versus Philly would.. We've been robbed.

Archived