Housley not in the Hall?

smallmarketguy

I think we'll see many players who scored a ton of points in the 80's-early 90's getting in to the HOF that don't really deserve it based solely on stats. A lot of gaudy numbers were put up by a lot of mediocre players in that era of high scoring and little defense. Their numbers look good compared to earlier eras and the years since, but put in the perspective of the time they played and compared to those of their era the numbers are merely average.

on a side note... it was nice to see his son dress up for the occasion :blink: nice parenting... Housley has a nice suit on, his wife is dressed up, his daughter has a nice little dress on and there is his son... backwards hat, hooded zip up sweatshirt, etc... but they still pinned a flower on him. I'd say Housley should smack some sense into him, but he never hit anything... :)

on a side note... it was nice to see his son dress up for the occasion :blink: nice parenting... Housley has a nice suit on, his wife is dressed up, his daughter has a nice little dress on and there is his son... backwards hat, hooded zip up sweatshirt, etc... but they still pinned a flower on him. I'd say Housley should smack some sense into him, but he never hit anything... :)

My roommate and I didn't really notice the son. We were too busy eyein' up the older, blonde daughter. In his words, "Man, she's a babe!" ;)

Archived