Wow... Did anyone else notice this

ko12010

Did anyone else notice that Biron's awesome breakaway save late in the game may not have been a save at all. I swear I saw the puck in his glove, which happened to be in the back of the net because he had done a snow angel to save the breakaway bid. When he stood up the puck did not come loose from his equipment and no one really seemed to notice where the puck had been. I am positive that I saw it move in his glove.

Not that I'm complaining and Marty also played excellent, but I thought it was just weird how nobody tried to figure out if that puck was in or not. I don't think anything but a close up of Biron during that play can tell for sure, but if somebody gets a replay they should watch it.

If you watch the highlights later tonight on the news be sure to watch for this if they show the breakaway "stop" by Marty. :lol:

Am I imagining this or did anyone else notice?

Nope, puck was definitely on the ice under Marty's pad. On the replay you can even see the Bruins player take one last whack at it after the whistle is blown.

i just watched the replay two more times and though I still can't see the puck i know it wasn't in his glove. I don't know why I thought it was but whatever.

Good to get a win. Not a pretty game though

Depends on how you look at it. Lots of pretty saves from Marty. A BEAUTIFUL hit on Chara.

Maybe we'll see it on YouTube. I couldn't watch the game (nor listen to it for that matter). Reading all the chatter and getting updates on nhl.com was how I found out what was going on.

Archived