It may be too much to ask.

deluca67

I wish the Panthers, Islanders and Penguins would go on huge runs. Considering the Sabres have only one game left with the Panthers it would be nice to see these teams start upsetting some of the top Eastern Conference teams.

The Panthers layed a 4-0 stomping on the Devils. Maybe the Penguins could do the same to the Rangers.

Also,

With a game tonight with the Canadiens and then two road games in Florida? There is a strong possibility that the vaunted Toronto Maple Leafs will go 0 for their last 10. Maybe then Pat Quinn will finally get fired. Quinn is like the anti-Ruff. While Ruff does alot with very little. Quinn gets handed an All-Star team every year and gets nothing done.

I wish the Panthers, Islanders and Penguins would go on huge runs. Considering the Sabres have only one game left with the Panthers it would be nice to see these teams start upsetting some of the top Eastern Conference teams.

The Panthers layed a 4-0 stomping on the Devils. Maybe the Penguins could do the same to the Rangers.

Also,

With a game tonight with the Canadiens and then two road games in Florida? There is a strong possibility that the vaunted Toronto Maple Leafs will go 0 for their last 10. Maybe then Pat Quinn will finally get fired. Quinn is like the anti-Ruff. While Ruff does alot with very little. Quinn gets handed an All-Star team every year and gets nothing done.

I would like to switch places with Brad Pitt, but that isnt going to happen either... :rolleyes:

poor old leafs. have to pity them dont cha?

well, on second thoughts...

anyway, it would be nice for them to start upsetting. i just wish ottawa would go on a massive losing streak. well i can wish!

it is nice to see the leafs lose... i hope pittsburgh continues to lose however that way that damned frachise can finally move and i don't have to listen to mario whine about lack of funds any more... anyway back to the leafs... being in the middle of leaf land i witness most of the leaf fans turning there back on there team already. everyone hates belfour, they hate quinn... its just bad over here... its going to be a dead time come playoffs in southern ontario.

I think Quinn will get fired, but not til end of the season. Main reason for that is, he is coach of the Canadian national team, and it'd just be a disaster if they fired him.

I could careless who coaches Toronto, i'd still hate them the same. Maybe the new guy will be even a bigger idiot? ;)

I think Quinn will get fired, but not til end of the season. Main reason for that is, he is coach of the Canadian national team, and it'd just be a disaster if they fired him.

I could careless who coaches Toronto, i'd still hate them the same. Maybe the new guy will be even a bigger idiot? ;)

probably be ferguson...lol. though his hated as well from what i know.

Archived