THE ISLAND - 1/27

EdwardSauve

I will be there with my 6-yr-old son, his friend, and his friend's father. We are going without tickets and going to work either the box office or the parking lot. We did the same thing last year and got good seats at the box office.

Go Sabres.

I just ordered 23 tickets for the Sabres group here in NYC. The ticket office is "claiming" it could be a sellout but I think that's crap. I know there are still a bunch of group sale tickets they are holding behind the Isles attack zone. We'll be in Section 228. They weren't able to place us all together but I'm banking on the fact there will be lots of empty seats and we can consolidate the group.

A bunch of us are going to meet up around 5 in the parking lot to tailgate if anyone is interested.

anyone going?

I wonder if any of the Sabres will be going. Oh, I know they'll show up....but will they be there?

How on freakin' earth do you lose to Columbus?

This team is in need of a serious change. As good as a regular season as it has been, you'd be a fool to think they will win it all come spring.

anyone going?

I wonder if any of the Sabres will be going. Oh, I know they'll show up....but will they be there?

How on freakin' earth do you lose to Columbus?

This team is in need of a serious change. As good as a regular season as it has been, you'd be a fool to think they will win it all come spring.

I wouldn't give up on this team too quickly. They don't quit and we shouldn't either.

Archived