MSG microphones on the glass are annoying

LabattBlue

I know that they are placed there so that the slightest of checks sounds like somebody just got hit by a runaway train, but they are annoying as hell because everytime somebody starts banging on the glass(led by Sabretooth the moron mascot), it is so loud, it becomes distracting. Can you just turn down the mic volume a LITTLE! :angry:

IF they sent a little money, they could probably develop a software filter, to filter out the banging on the glass noise. Unless it's too close to the sound vibrations to a guy getting hit into the boards or a puck going off the boards. I'm pretty sure that they could do something. I think it's extremely annoying as well.

I know that they are placed there so that the slightest of checks sounds like somebody just got hit by a runaway train, but they are annoying as hell because everytime somebody starts banging on the glass(led by Sabretooth the moron mascot), it is so loud, it becomes distracting. Can you just turn down the mic volume a LITTLE! :angry:

I'm with ya bro, annoying as hell

I actually like hearing the conversations players have with each other.

Gaustad to St. Louis: "Get outta here you little fugger".

...and Ruff screaming to the ref: "He was offsides!". I'll put up with the banging on the glass anyday for those little gem comments that come from the bench.

...and Ruff screaming to the ref: "He was offsides!". I'll put up with the banging on the glass anyday for those little gem comments that come from the bench.

Like "Call the first one" after Kalinin retaliated for getting boarded.

What I really want is more microphones and fewer retards banging on the glass. That would be heaven!

Like "Call the first one" after Kalinin retaliated for getting boarded.

What I really want is more microphones and fewer retards banging on the glass. That would be heaven!

...along with fewer "Yayyy... I'm on TV, Yayyy!" retards that stand up and wave to the camera every time the play is in front of them.

Archived