President's Trophy...

ExiledInIllinois

I want the Sabres to have NOTHING to do with it... Sure I don't want them to lose lots of games or fall too deep into the "pack."

Let the Ducks run away with it!

Heck... From a standpoint of going deep into the playoffs, I am not even sure that I want the Sabres to finish first in the conference...???

Don't get me wrong... I am not being too confident that they make it a walk in the park or being too non-confident that collapse... I want it (the season) to be a struggle!

What do you think?

Signed,

Gluten for Punishment EII

I don't think the team could care less about winning the president's trophy. I think they would like to probably win the division, but realistically it doesn't matter---the team can win at home and on the road, and it almost seems like they enjoy playing on the road more than at home....

I want the Sabres to have NOTHING to do with it... Sure I don't want them to lose lots of games or fall too deep into the "pack."

Let the Ducks run away with it!

Heck... From a standpoint of going deep into the playoffs, I am not even sure that I want the Sabres to finish first in the conference...???

Don't get me wrong... I am not being too confident that they make it a walk in the park or being too non-confident that collapse... I want it (the season) to be a struggle!

What do you think?

Signed,

Gluten for Punishment EII

Gluten? ha! Sorry. I can't even think of a joke. It's like those open nets tonight. You just freeze. And choke.

But I am with you. I'm about ready for a seven game losing streak that brings everyone in the division back in play, so this team can get its head screwed back on. Tearing it down and putting it back together wouldn't hurt right now.

Gluten? ha! Sorry. I can't even think of a joke. It's like those open nets tonight. You just freeze. And choke.

But I am with you. I'm about ready for a seven game losing streak that brings everyone in the division back in play, so this team can get its head screwed back on. Tearing it down and putting it back together wouldn't hurt right now.

:oops: :lol:

Stupid me writing phonetically again... :D I know better to check a word like that... :doh: :doh:

glutton

Otherwise, I totally agree... :D

Sabres going on a 48-1-1 tear to finish off the season would be great, don't get me wrong... :lol: I would gladly take, but game one of the first round would literally have me in a coma because of worry of collapse...

Not just saying this because they are playing "sluggish" either...

I would love for this team to get a couple banners up at the arena, so 20 years from now when I take my kids to a game I can point to those banners and reminisce.

Of course I'd prefer a Northeast, Eastern Conference Champs or Stanley Cup Champions banner than a sissy President's Trophy banner. What good is a President's Trophy without the Cup? To me that just documents for all time that like a drunk frat boy with whiskey d#$k, you couldn't finish when it counted.

Archived