Brian Campbell: what is his ceiling?

SDS

He has gone from dreadful to dynamic... What is his ceiling? What is his weak link that ultimately limits any potential "greatness"?

The only thing I can see is that his shot from the point is a little Zhitnik like. It seems to me he misses the net more often than not. His confidence is sky high though and beware of any player who believes in themselves.

He has gone from dreadful to dynamic... What is his ceiling? What is his weak link that ultimately limits any potential "greatness"?

The only thing I can see is that his shot from the point is a little Zhitnik like. It seems to me his misses the net more often than not. His confidence is sky high though and beware of any player who believes in themselves.

He should throw some wrist shots at the net once in awhile and see what happens........... :beer:

He is playing great and is super fun to watch......... :beer:

Can he take a hit?

He's been laying some guys out lately and has ruffled a few feathers (ie Cole). He is so fast, that if someone catches him on open ice, he may get knocked cold. As more people look at him as an all around threat, he's going to get hit more. Hopefully he can withstand the punishment without backing off.

Only thing i think is that he gets too creative with the puck when on the point. I don't mind his shot, i mean, last night alone he nailed the post and had 2 great rebounds that could have been goals. But, theres times where everyone thinks he will shoot then he will do a Max-type pass to a open guy but they are never expecting it so it's a lost play. But overall, i think Campbell is great and one of the best defensman in the league.

2010 Canada is definetly giving him a call for the Olympic games... him and Briere.

Archived