Where is "The Goat"?

Sabretooth73

BUt this is the kind of tool that will show up if things start going his way

let me introduce myself, i live in NC, originally from Buffalo and a die hard Sabres/Bills, any WNY team fan.... I started checking this website during last seasons run, and have been reading it almost on a daily basis.... I guess i was just too lazy up until now to register and start posting.....

BUt this is the kind of tool that will show up if things start going his way

let me introduce myself, i live in NC, originally from Buffalo and a die hard Sabres/Bills, any WNY team fan.... I started checking this website during last seasons run, and have been reading it almost on a daily basis.... I guess i was just too lazy up until now to register and start posting.....

Welcome to the board, always nice to see meet other Sabres fans, or other new faces.

"The Gloat", as I prefer to call him, I'm sure is lurking somewhere around here, and I hope he reads every last word on this board.

Other than that, yeah I'm quite certain he'll return should The DivingCanes start to play hockey again.

Certainly was nice to see The Sabres destroy them last night, once they finally managed to tie the game, and would've been even nicer to rub "The Gloat's" nose in it :D

yeah im sure he will show up, and probably would have if the "Canes" won last nite..... I live in NC but despise the Carolina teams, even the Panthers. NEver met so many wine and cheese, bandwagon fans in my life. I always root against the Panthers too, unless theyre playing the patriots or steelers or something. My next door neighbor who knows nothing about hockey, after the Canes won it all last season asks me "how bout those Canes".... this from a tool that never talks sports, but was all excited about the "canes" winning the Cup, i almost lost it

Someone like that will not surface until the Sabres lose to the Canes (god I hope we sweep them this season). Until they can actually close the deal against us they'll just stay on their board and complain about monstrous Buffalo fans who supposedly attack children with doorprize commemorative cups.

Someone like that will not surface until the Sabres lose to the Canes (god I hope we sweep them this season). Until they can actually close the deal against us they'll just stay on their board and complain about monstrous Buffalo fans who supposedly attack children with doorprize commemorative cups.

Funny how much fun a guy can have with a commemorative cup. I, for one, broke mine right away and assaulted a group of toddlers. Hey if they are barely going to talk and walk, they gotta learn the ropes right. After that, there was large scale with their virgins - male and female.

After that we had a nice chat with their wives and took them out to the bars. Not really sure which

one got to them. I am thinking it was breaking their commemorative tumblers that really got to them and the bad stuff my friends said about a guy named Junior.

Archived