Who's Coming With Me??

holly

i know but none of my friends like hockey and he's a good designated driver. dads are cool

I don't think its just because you are going with your dad, its probably the fact that they now think your 12 years old and therefore not legal in most of the US. Although the drinking part should be a give away that you are old enough, lol

I don't think its just because you are going with your dad, its probably the fact that they now think your 12 years old and therefore not legal in most of the US. Although the drinking part should be a give away that you are old enough, lol

That or the fact that she has a DOB listed in her profile. I only bring this up because I remember when happened the last time she started a thread (not that there's anything wrong with that).

so excited! i will be the one drinking heavily with her dad in section 318!

finally i am going to get there early, i always manage to get there late. so i am gonna take my time, check out the store, the new pictures and the relax while the sabres kick snottowa's butts! yay.

is 430 too early to got in?

who else is going?

I won't be but i will be at the game on Monday... just landed some tickets for 311 and will be there drinking heavily with 3 chicks!!!!

ok what happened last time i started a thred. i think i got like 2 replies. sad.

when is the earliest time to get into hsbc?

I don't know exactly how early you can get into the arena itself, but you won't be able to get to your seat until 30-45 minutes before the game. The Sabres store is open during the day, and I think the Harbour Club and the one concession stand in the lobby is open a couple hours before game time.

As for the birthdate, i didn't check the profile, and it was a joke

Archived