A few of my favorite quotes from Canes fans on their message board...

matter2003

I can't say what happened in Carolina cuz I wasn't there, all I can say is I know how much I hate it when those stinkin' Leaf fans come into our building and raise holy heck. It makes my blood boil to hear their chants and watch them make drunken fools of themselves all through the game and it shames me that Sabres fans sre now seen in that same light by the Canes fans. Are you telling me that we are as low classed as those rotten Leaf fans?

I can't say what happened in Carolina cuz I wasn't there, all I can say is I know how much I hate it when those stinkin' Leaf fans come into our building and raise holy heck. It makes my blood boil to hear their chants and watch them make drunken fools of themselves all through the game and it shames me that Sabres fans sre now seen in that same light by the Canes fans. Are you telling me that we are as low classed as those rotten Leaf fans?

If you mean chanting Let's Go Buffalo and cheering when your team scores then the answer is yes we are as low class as those rotten Leaf fans.

If you mean chanting Let's Go Buffalo and cheering when your team scores then the answer is yes we are as low class as those rotten Leaf fans.

Nothing wrong with that but it would appear that Canes fans are complaining about a little bit more than that? Like I said, I wasn't there so I have no idea what happened but after reading their complaints it sounded just like me describing the Leaf fans.

Dude, do you know what's worse? The Canes' fans actually think Toronto fans are "classy" based upon the ECF several years ago. I almost spit out my beverage when I read that.

They really haven't a clue.

Archived