Going to see the leafs and Sabres in TO

DR HOLLIDAY

I am Canadian but have been a Sabre fan since I was 5 years old, way back in 75, I am going to the game with my cousin who is a leaf fan........THis is the 6th leaf/Sabre game that we have gone to see together, The Sabres are 6-0 when I go see them play the leafs.........SO I have a great feeling about this game.....Any leaf you want me to Boo........... :D

I am Canadian but have been a Sabre fan since I was 5 years old, way back in 75, I am going to the game with my cousin who is a leaf fan........THis is the 6th leaf/Sabre game that we have gone to see together, The Sabres are 6-0 when I go see them play the leafs.........SO I have a great feeling about this game.....Any leaf you want me to Boo........... :D

Well, it looks like you will have one up on Darcy F*cker.

He was in a fight w/ Cam Jannsen in the 2nd tonight, took Jannsen's helmet off and hit him in the head twice with it. It appears he got a 5 minute match penalty for "head butting" according to Yahoo's recap. Even in the screwed up world of NHL justice I don't see him getting off with less than 2 games, so he would be unavailable this Thursday.

PS Let's hope your luck holds up. I like the way the Sabres match up w/ the Leafs so it should.

Yes, boo the crybaby...err Lindros. I can't believe there was a girl behind me at a game whining about how we should get him. Hmm, a concussion prone player with a bad attitude, that is one hit away from retirement? Yeah, sounds like a great guy to spend too much on.

Make sure you annoy every single Leafs fan around you by asking them why they are being so quiet...

Wear blue and gold...

Drink lots of fluids ;)

The proper cheer is "let's go buffalo" ...

Remind people of Connoly's goal against Klee...

and finally, when the Sabres score a goal, streak up an down the aisle...

This will ensure that you enjoy yourself

Well, it looks like you will have one up on Darcy F*cker.

He was in a fight w/ Cam Jannsen in the 2nd tonight, took Jannsen's helmet off and hit him in the head twice with it.  It appears he got a 5 minute match penalty for "head butting" according to Yahoo's recap.  Even in the screwed up world of NHL justice I don't see him getting off with less than 2 games, so he would be unavailable this Thursday.

PS Let's hope your luck holds up.  I like the way the Sabres match up w/ the Leafs so it should.

No suspension for Tucker.

TSN report

No suspension for Tucker.

TSN report

According to them....."He didn't mean to hurt him"...what a fugging joke....if someone like Razor would have done that #%^$#!, they would have given him 5 games, but since he is a beloved "Leafer" they let him off the hook...typical NHL!!!!

Sadly my Jersey will be out of date, but I will still wear my Peca shirt............. B-)

Darcy is a Jerk Ass.............The idiot has scored 15 goals this year, how we have no idea.......... B-)

ugh i hate that guy... he's still on that team for the same reason domi is... he sells jerseys cuze all the girls think he's hot... and Domi is the 'image' of the maple leafs... what a joke "the futility that unites us all" should be there slogan this year... "

ugh i hate that guy... he's still on that team for the same reason domi is... he sells jerseys cuze all the girls think he's hot... and Domi is the 'image' of the maple leafs... what a joke "the futility that unites us all" should be there slogan this year... "

There are plenty of leaf fans that realize that Domi is a joke, Did you guys know that his brother is a hair dresser, LOL, get this, his name is Dash Domi............His sister used to be a bartender downtown and for some strange genetic reason she was kinda hot if my memory doesn't fail me............ B-)

Archived