Tickets to Caps Game Dec 2 (up to 50% off)

TomInAlexandria

I just purchased 8 tickets for my family (and a few friends) at $27/ticket for "side mezzanine" as advertised in DC Entertainment Book coupon. These tickets are normally $50 each. The $35 "end mezz" tickets are $17 each using the Ent. Book. You have to go to the "www.capstickets.com/entertainment.html" site to purchase tickets.

Funny thing is that the site didn't require me to enter a code or anything to order the tickets-- my order was accepted just be entering a credit card. I wish the discount applied to better seats, but these will do for the sabres fans in my house.

I hope they get cell service inside... that would be sweet.

They do.

I just purchased 8 tickets for my family (and a few friends) at $27/ticket for "side mezzanine" as advertised in DC Entertainment Book coupon. These tickets are normally $50 each. The $35 "end mezz" tickets are $17 each using the Ent. Book. You have to go to the "www.capstickets.com/entertainment.html" site to purchase tickets.

Funny thing is that the site didn't require me to enter a code or anything to order the tickets-- my order was accepted just be entering a credit card. I wish the discount applied to better seats, but these will do for the sabres fans in my house.

Do you need the book to obtain the tickets? If so, where is it available?

Thanks.

They do.

Do you need the book to obtain the tickets? If so, where is it available?

Thanks.

I have the book (in which there is a coupon w/ incorrect website URL for ordering tickets...see original post above for correct website), but when I ordered the tickets online, it didn't ask for coupon code or other proof that I in fact have the book. There is a coupon in the book that you'll certainly need if you mail-order the discounted tickets. The book is available for $30 online at

http://www.entertainment.com/discount/local_editions.shtml

Archived