White Vintage Sabres Jersey

Taylor

Those Vancouver vintage jerseys are the worse uniforms EVER! And it doesn't help when Luongo has special pads and helmet for vintage night. I hope we don't have to see those ugly unis....

Not only aren't they the worst unis ever, they aren't even the 'Nucks worst unis.

To follow up on TopShelf's post, I really don't understand why the league wouldn't let a team use either of their vintage uniforms, if only for a few games a year. Now that the Sabres have returned to the B&G scheme, why not let the Sabres pull the vintage whites out of mothballs and use them for a handful of special games? Wouldn't it be great to see the Sabres-Leafs, Sabres-Bruins or Sabres-Canadiens games with the old-time feel to them? In a case like ours, where the new unis seem to be very popular with the kids and the older ones are more popular with the older crowd, it would seem that wearing, marketing and selling another vintage jersey would capture some extra $$$ from the market that some fans might not have otherwise spent.

Maybe it's just me... :unsure:

Archived