Few Points I Have About Sabres Now

bob_sauve28

1) This team is awesome in every part of the game. If I'm missing something please point it out to me. What, they don't hit enough or something? Whatever!

2) Thomas Vanek, Superstar? It looks to me like we are heading in that direction

3) The youth has arrived! Pominville? Need I say anything about him? How about Novotny? Damn, he looked like a vet out there. Kalinin looked awsome! Miller, already one of the very best in the game, Roy, just excellent. Did I forget anyone? The days when all the Sabres draft picks are starting for other teams is over! The early 1990's were a nightmare!

4) Does Chris Drury look better this year? Quicker or something? He does to me

5) I'll eat my hat if you lose to Boston tonight! That's right, I'm getting down right arrogent :P

But Boston is pathetic and they need to be thrashed yet again! How many times did we slap them around last year?

Go Sabres!

Bobby-0, you are drunk on victory. It happens. It has happened to me, definitely! But most of us are glossing over some chinks in the Sabres' armor. Chinks that will come back to bite us someday. The slow starts, which happened again last night, are frustrating. Defensive play in our own zone has not been spectacular, a little too loosy goosy. And I don't think our passing has been crisp in many games. As the players say, there is room for improvement. But, good God, I am splitting hairs, eh? We're 7-0!

Archived