Monday, January 1 vs. New York Islanders

Friday, January 19 vs. Vancouver Canucks

Tuesday, January 30 vs. Boston Bruins

Thursday, February 15 vs. Edmonton Oilers

Thursday, February 22 vs. Ottawa Senators

Saturday, March 10 vs. New Jersey Devils

Friday, March 23 vs. Toronto Maple Leafs

Thursday, April 5 vs. Boston Bruins

The Penguins totally changed their colors and uniforms in mid season in 1980.... from the two blues and white to the black and gold.... if they did it, why can't we do it change to the "throw back" full time?

I know it won't happen... but I'd love it if it did

Roger Crozier is in our forum? Awesome.

Er...the real Roger Crozier passed away in 1996 - obviously the poster to this forum is a big Crozier fan.

BTW, if you never had the chance to see Roger play in Buffalo, he was awesome. Watching him make saves was like watching some sort of hockey-ballet amalgam. The phrase "acrobatic goaltender" could have been coined with Roger in mind.

-Ed

Er...the real Roger Crozier passed away in 1996 - obviously the poster to this forum is a big Crozier fan.

BTW, if you never had the chance to see Roger play in Buffalo, he was awesome. Watching him make saves was like watching some sort of hockey-ballet amalgam. The phrase "acrobatic goaltender" could have been coined with Roger in mind.

-Ed

Yes, Roger Crozier was my idol growing up. He is the one responsible for starting my lifelong love of this game. I actually had one of his game used Victoriaville sticks, which I destroyed playing street hockey (Kids weren't too smart back then either).

Sorry not available. Ole Quinn is givng folks one options, the slug, if they want new gear. This way he doesn't look like such a big douche bag when they start outselling the slug 2 to 1.

They are not available in the actuall store, but you can Order one from the Store....

That is better than nothing

Archived