Miller's Mask

slugspirit

That design looks pretty good in the B&G.

You've gotta love the writer misspelling the name of his hometown, though:

"An outline of the state of Michigan with USA Hockey's logo with the star directly over Miller's hometown of East Lancing was placed in the top-left corner."

I thought he was from East Lansing...:P

Slugspirit, thanks! I was wondering about this a few weeks ago when the jerseys were unveiled. Have I mentioned yet how excited I am to have Ryan Miller? Not only is he on his way to becoming a premier NHL goalie, I think he's one of the most interesting pro athletes Buffalo has seen in years...I can't help but think that this is a guy that is going to win a couple Stanley Cups in his career.

On another topic... I wonder when Marty is going to paint up his Generic Space For Rent mask?

On another topic... I wonder when Marty is going to paint up his Generic Space For Rent mask?

From what I've heard, Marty's mask is still being painted and right now he's just using his back-up/practice mask until his new one is done and back from the shop. At least that's what he told someone I know when they saw him out and asked.

Slugspirit, thanks! I was wondering about this a few weeks ago when the jerseys were unveiled. Have I mentioned yet how excited I am to have Ryan Miller? Not only is he on his way to becoming a premier NHL goalie, I think he's one of the most interesting pro athletes Buffalo has seen in years...I can't help but think that this is a guy that is going to win a couple Stanley Cups in his career.

I like the new mask a lot. Also pleasantly surprised to see THN ranked Miller the number 6 goalie in the league.

Archived