After watching the game on TV (Leafs TV)

maddogmaulucci

Sorry about another Logo thread but after watching the game on TV (Leafs TV), I still don't like the Logo. I must say the Jerseys themselves look good, but the Logo just looks odd. From far away camera angles, the logo is just a blob with no distinction and too small. The goathead at least had distinction from far away. I was really trying to give this logo a chance. as I said though the overall look of the Jersey looks great.

Sorry about another Logo thread but after watching the game on TV (Leafs TV), I still don't like the Logo. I must say the Jerseys themselves look good, but the Logo just looks odd. From far away camera angles, the logo is just a blob with no distinction and too small. The goathead at least had distinction from far away. I was really trying to give this logo a chance. as I said though the overall look of the Jersey looks great.

Strong silent type, huh? 1 post every 6 months... pace yourself. :lol:

i watched the game on leafs tv too and i really gave that logo a chance... everything looks great on the jersey... except the logo... and perhaps the numbers on the front... other then that its great... but even the leaf tv broadcastors were kinda unsure and gave comments like 'lack of distinction' and even brought up the barny rubble hair piece bit...

No, I lived in Good Old Fort Erie! Man thank god I am out of there!!! ha ha, But I must say I have only seen one other person in this city with a Sabres Jersey (and I think he just found it at a thrift store, b/c he had a kings hat on too). Here it is Leafs or Detroit. I am the odd man out!

but even the leaf tv broadcastors were kinda unsure and gave comments like 'lack of distinction' and even brought up the barny rubble hair piece bit...

Ya I noticed that too. A hesitation in there voices when they talked about it.

No, I lived in Good Old Fort Erie! Man thank god I am out of there!!! ha ha, But I must say I have only seen one other person in this city with a Sabres Jersey (and I think he just found it at a thrift store, b/c he had a kings hat on too). Here it is Leafs or Detroit. I am the odd man out!

Regardless, good to have you here. Welcome (welcome back?) to Sabre nation and please stick around. This season will be worth it.

Archived