Roenick's latest

Eleven

Umm, Jeremy, you haven't been relevant for a long, long time. Your "small city" of Phoenix really is a large city that doesn't have time for you. And OLN and NBC know that Arizona really isn't about hockey; we regret that you didn't get a copy of that memo.

Here's the link: More Roenick nonsense.

I love picking on this 'roid-freak moron. Wish I could unleash the venom in person, but I don't get to North Mexico that often.

Umm, Jeremy, you haven't been relevant for a long, long time. Your "small city" of Phoenix really is a large city that doesn't have time for you. And OLN and NBC know that Arizona really isn't about hockey; we regret that you didn't get a copy of that memo.

Here's the link: More Roenick nonsense.

I love picking on this 'roid-freak moron. Wish I could unleash the venom in person, but I don't get to North Mexico that often.

You have to remember, this is the same moron that thinks Phoenix is in Canada. :o

I assume he thinks that, because he swore up and down that he wanted to play for a Canadian team this season and was an UFA, so if he REALLY wanted to play in Canada (AND didn't realize that Arizona isn't a Province) I have a hard time believing "past our prime central" (TO to the uninitiated) wouldn't have taken him. :P

EDIT: Isn't starting a thread about something JR said about as useful as starting a thread about what Jerry Sullivan said? <_<

You have to remember, this is the same moron that thinks Phoenix is in Canada. :o

I assume he thinks that, because he swore up and down that he wanted to play for a Canadian team this season and was an UFA, so if he REALLY wanted to play in Canada (AND didn't realize that Arizona isn't a Province) I have a hard time believing "past our prime central" (TO to the uninitiated) wouldn't have taken him. :P

EDIT: Isn't starting a thread about something JR said about as useful as starting a thread about what Jerry Sullivan said? <_<

Hahah! Good old JR. He should be happy his team isn't getting promoted in the area because he;s in for another embarassing year.

BTW, anyone see the clip of him dancing to disco before a preseason game last year? He's such a jackass, but it is kind of funny. If anyone wants to see it I'll post a link.

No more useful--but more entertaining; as Saber61 mentioned, JR always is good for a laugh.

EDIT: Unless you manage hotels in Japan for a living.

Archived