Golisano is the man!!!!

FearTheReaper

many people doubted his commitment to the team and his willingness to spend enough money to keep the team the way it is and now that he put the money down to keep briere all who have doubted him sould apologize.I believe he has realized we got a shot at the cup and i thank him for offering enough money to keep the team

many people doubted his commitment to the team and his willingness to spend enough money to keep the team the way it is and now that he put the money down to keep briere all who have doubted him sould apologize.I believe he has realized we got a shot at the cup and i thank him for offering enough money to keep the team

Let's revisit this on opening day when we see what our roster looks like. Just because he signed Briere doesn't mean he'll still be here then. I hope he is, but I'm not convinced we're going to spend near the cap.

Let's revisit this on opening day when we see what our roster looks like. Just because he signed Briere doesn't mean he'll still be here then. I hope he is, but I'm not convinced we're going to spend near the cap.

Well, Darcy had said when they accepted Brieres deal that he would stay with the team and they will not be dealing him.

Well, Darcy had said when they accepted Brieres deal that he would stay with the team and they will not be dealing him.

Yep.

"You never say never in this business, but where we're sitting today, the intention is to sign him and keep him." - D. Regier per D&C, pg 3D, 8/4/6.

Archived